Saturday, February 9, 2008

valnetines.............

... valentines is just around the corner.... and seriously, my relationship is aint looking so good either...... i could never figure out wat is it that was so wrong in sending a new year msg to her parents.... i guess she saw it a wrong way.....

or could it be even her father forbids her to see me.....??? could be.... who knows.... she doesnt even tell me things.... will i be single this valentines?? or the opposite?? shit!! thinking of this really affecting me... couldnt sleep the whole night..... tried so many things .... wash face, count sheeps.... etc.... i guess i just gotta eat one of my medication to actually help me sleep.... hopefully i dun oversleep... got wedding to attend in about 4 hours...

i just dunno wat to do...... (or do i???).... i need a break frm everything... i need to go off... anyone interested to join me???

"james morrison - pieces dont fit here anymore"

No comments: