Sunday, October 14, 2007

celamat ari laya!!

first and foremost, would love to wish all my dear muslim frens, selamat hari raya aidilfitri... and maaf zahir & batin....

hmm... its been a tiring weekends..... went back to penang/kedah on friday morning.. surprising, no traffic... there were cars, but no traffic... accept one near jelapang, due to an accident... apeda, drive carefully la! ....

while at my hometown, i decide to give out "ang pow" for the first time in so many years.... even my parents were shocked! hahahha... its time to give, dudes! cant bring wealth to the grave..... aarrghh... then, went back to kl on sunday afternoon... which is today.... tired like crap.... i feel soooo sleepy n tired... but gotta maintain... tomorrow meeting up with yours-trully, esther... miss her though.... eventhough the prob wit her mom aint settle yet.... dunno wat to do la.... i guess its part n parcell being wit an opposite religion..... FACE D FACT!!

oh ya.... i dunno if u guys know that i bought a new phone about a month ago... the latest motorola V8... kinda cool though.... pretty nice interface.. different than the other V series.... anyway... another unexpected twist dis year is that me got my bonus! yeay!!! but... though of doing something great... like buying for my gf a diamond ring and spending a night in westin... wanted to propose and gave her the ring.... but.... well.... with all the problems going on, i was blur and freaked....didnt know wat to do... moreover,  cant stand with having cash .... so, me decided to get a new phone... the model is kinda old... but me like it... its the n95..... hahahahha... sorry guys... cant help it!!

the phone is kinda like a reminder, that we can plan things out, but in the end, God has the final say..... we'll see wat happens at my gf's home..... money is never an issue. there is always ways to find money.... even if u beg by the road side, u can still earn a cool RM50-RM80 a day... wat more can u ask for... some more no deduction!! 

if u are wondering why i just dun save the cash, or settle my CC bills, its just me.... if life without debt is kinda bored.... just imagine, u get money, dunno wat to do wit it... some might say, spend like a king.... well, i aint no king... i like living on the fast lane & wit challenges... kinda thrilling though... thinking bills to pay, etc... 

a fren of mine was saying, maybe she, my gf, wanting me to fight for her n approach her parents regarding my intentions... but my gf forbids it... she wants to talk to them first... oh well.. i understand eventhing on everyones view... my frens wants me to fight for it.... at the same time, i realised that my gf is still thinking over the possibility of marrying me next year... she just aint ready for it.....as wat she told me...... BUT.... my argument is this.... HOW would u know u're ready for it till u've gone thru it??? i didnt know growing up means u gotta pay bills, etc.... when everybody was young, everyone wanted to grow older.... now that everyone is older, u guys wanna be a kid again.... sshheesshh! make up your mind! life is wat it is!.....

*life is easy, only we ourself makes it hard* - chotz79

goodnight guys...... ciao....

3 comments:

Hardly Angel said...

botak...napa sedih sgt ni... :-(

Lord Maggot said...

Well I'm glad you got the phone. I'd so the same thing too. But I'll buy a Sony Ericsson intead. Haha...

I know how you feel man. It sucks. It's like tasting blood and chocolate.

Best thing to do is to make yourself feel happy. As long as you're happy, shit happens and so what!?

Relax, take a chill pill. Everything will be alright.

chotz79 said...

gracias guys...