Tuesday, October 2, 2007

happy days.........!

hmm.... a tiring day to begin with.... have no idea how the hell the alarm clock rang at 8.00.... thinking that it was 8.30, i took my bath and got ready to work... only to find out that it was still around 8.12... so, i decided to get couple of zzzz before heading to work... then woke up at 8.40 and headed to work.... 

arrived at work, feeling sleepy n tired... arrggh! some more gotta send all this chocolates gift to all my clients..... in the end, decided to head to only to places, PNS and MMC... after sending those stuff, took a detour to KL Pavillion... that place is HUGE!... and so many places to eat *yum* *yum*... and shop $$....... 

later, after drooling at pavillion, me headed to The Curve... looking for a pair of shoes.... my shoes are worn out.. ive been wearing the same shoe for my f&b job and my day job for the past 2 years... just imagine..! ... and to my misery, no nice shoes there....

lastly, headed to my 1U (there is no other place like 1U)..... went around at couple of shops couldnt find any... then headed to urbano (i think la)... got a pair frm primavera.... ok la... 200+ ... oh well... thats gonna last another year..... and somehow or rather, i wanted to get a new wallet... wanted something different... i remembered my gf saying that its ok... its okie for me to get one... so i decided to do so... hehehe.... and finally after much browsing thru around, got one frm braun buffel.......... 

overall, a good day... but still uncertain about tomorrow.... we'll just see how..... i guess just start the day with sending the chocolates to the balance of my clients............

ciao.....

3 comments:

Lord Maggot said...

puasa tak?

chotz79 said...

apeda..... podah... makan j.co tuh elok2... jgn tercekik....

Lord Maggot said...

ouhhhhhhh...